Been trying to figure out which weapons players use the most in Advanced Warfare? Or maybe you want to know what the most common Exo ability to throw on a class is? Well, thanks to an infographic recently released by Sledgehammer Games, we now know the answers to these statistics and a lot more.
Check it out:
Here are the stats that this image reveals…
- Players have executed well over 105 trillion boost jumps, a common Exo movement used to move around more quickly even in the air.
- Assault Rifles dominate the game followed by SMGs, Heavy weapons, and Sniper Rifles.
- There have been over 195 million dog fight kills.
- Players have earned nearly 1.4 billion supply drops since the game launched.
- 2.4 billion loot items have been collected.
- Of those billions of items earned only 361 million have been Elite versions.
- Nearly 2.6 billion exo zombies have been eliminated.
- Over 223 million waves of zombies have been completed.
- Frag grenades are the most popular, followed closely by Semtex. Other grenade types are rarely used (7% or less).
- Over 2.25 trillion grenades have been used total.
- Players have used Exo abilities more than 2.45 trillion times.
- The most popular abilities are Overclock, Shield, and Cloak.