A couple of days ago a new hotfix was put into effect for Black Ops 3 on the PS4 and Xbox One platforms. This update was put through primarily to turn off the double Cryptokey event, but it also addresses a few other things within the game.
David Vonderhaar took to Twitter to provide a brief summary of exactly what the hotfix covered.
These are the details of the 184.108.40.206 update:
- Score Limit for Team Deathmatch Remains 100
- Removed Various Exploits on the Stronghold Map
- Capture the Flag Rules Updated
- Various Bugs in Gunsmith Fixed
- Patched Beast-Mode Zombies Exploits
- Rules Updated for Uplink Overtime, Various Bugs Patched
Since this hotfix has been applied many players have been asking when other game problems, such as getting the same map over and over in multiplayer, would be fixed. It’s important to note that the developers have stated that these issues can only be fixed in a full patch, not a hotfix.
Currently, there is no word on when another big update will be released. We will keep tabs on it and provide information about any future patches as the info becomes available.