The TAC-19 is a brand new shotgun that only appears in Advanced Warfare. It’s rather unique in the fact that instead of firing a slug or buckshot like most other shotguns it actually uses a blast of directed energy to deal damage. It’s a pump-action style weapon and is one of the most popular options for players that like to use shotguns.
Damage Output: 65
Clip Size: 6 rounds (9 with extended mags equipped)
- Red Dot Sight
- Target Enhancer
- Laser Sight
- Quickdraw Grip
- Advanced Rifling
- Parabolic Microphone
- Extended Mags
Many of these attachments work well for this weapon. A decent sight may be your best option if you find the stock iron sights to be ineffective. The laser sight works well for hip-fire kills. Our favorites, though, are the foregrip (tightens the spread of the energy blast) and quickdraw grip (allows you to ADS quicker).
Available TAC-19 Variants:
- Bang Stick ( 1 to fire rate, handling, and mobility, -2 range, -1 accuracy)
- Sledgehammer ( 2 accuracy, 1 mag capacity, -1 to both mobility and handling)
- Round House ( 1 to both fire rate and range, -1 to both handling and mobility)
- Haymaker (built-in red dot sight, 1 fire rate, -1 accuracy)
- Upper Cut ( 1 to both accuracy and damage, -1 to both range and mobility)
- Barricade ( 1 handling, -1 accuracy)
- Breacher ( 1 damage, -1 range)
- Runner ( 1 mobility, -1 range)
- Lite Trigger ( 1 fire rate, -1 mobility)
- Jab ( 1 to both handling and mobility, -1 to both range and mag capacity)
Almost all variants can be acquired through supply drops but Jab is obtained by completing a weapon challenge with the TAC-19 (getting 300 kills with the weapon).
Here’s a video from GameSpot showing off some TAC-19 gameplay in a match of Hardpoint: