Want a sidearm that isn’t a traditional semi-automatic but isn’t quite a full-auto weapon either? Well, the MP-443 Grach found in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare fits that exact profile. Rather than being a single-shot semi-auto it’s a two round burst pistol with superior range, a decent magazine size, and it deals low to moderate damage.
MP-443 Grach Weapon Stats
Here at CoDAWPro we’re all about numbers. Learning the exact damage you can deal with a weapon and how many bullets you’ll have to pop your enemy with is important. Below we’ve listed all of the details of the Grach pistol.
Damage Output: 20-52
Clip Size: 10 rounds (15 with extended mags equipped)
- Red Dot Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- Parabolic Microphone
- Tactical Knife
- Laser Sight
- Extended Mags
We’re not huge fans of the Grach but, if we had to suggest attachments to use with it, we’d recommend giving the Extended Mags or Red Dot Sight a go. EM will give you a few more chances to nail your target while the Red Dot Sight might help you get a better visual on enemies to hit them, especially at medium or long range.
Available MP-443 Grach Variants:
- One Wood ( 3 range, -1 to damage, accuracy, and handling)
- Feeling Lucky (built-in ACOG scope, 2 range, -1 to both damage and handling)
- Sighted (built-in laser sight attachment, 1 accuracy, -1 handling)
- Snappy (Akimbo only, 1 fire rate, -1 accuracy)
- H1 (built-in red dot sight, 1 handling, -1 accuracy)
- Compass ( 1 range, -1 damage)
- Dimension ( 1 range, -1 handling)
- Spectrum ( 1 range, -1 fire rate)
- Latitude ( 1 range, -1 accuracy)
- Hasty ( 2 range, -2 handling)
With the exception of Hasty, all of the variants for this pistol are obtained through Supply Drops. Players can unlock the Hasty variant by getting 300 kills with the Grach.