The MORS is easily the most popular sniper rifle found in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Although it deals the same amount of damage as the Lynx, it seems to produce one-shot kills more consistently. This sniper is actually a bolt-style railgun which does provide a bit of a disadvantage as you have to chamber bullets right after each shot.
MORS Weapon Stats
Damage Output: 70 (2x multiplier applies to headshots and torso)
Clip Size: 1 round
- ACOG Scope
- Variable Zoom Scope
- Ballistic CPU
- Parabolic Microphone
- Iron Sights
So far our favorite attachments for this weapon are the ballistic CPU and Thermal sight.
- Silver Bullet ( 2 damage, 1 accuracy, -2 fire rate, -1 handling)
- The Doctor ( 2 fire rate, 1 handling, -1 to accuracy, damage, and mobility)
- Daisy Chain ( 1 to both mobility and fire rate, -1 to both damage and accuracy)
- Ransacker ( 1 to both damage and accuracy, -1 to both fire rate and mobility)
- Penetrator ( 1 to both damage and mobility, -1 to both fire rate and handling)
- Tumbler ( 1 damage, -1 accuracy)
- Long Rifle ( 1 accuracy, -1 handling)
- Quick Bolt ( 1 fire rate, -1 mobility)
- Slung ( 1 mobility, -1 fire rate)
- Lullaby (built-in ballistic CPU attachment, 1 handling, -1 accuracy)
- Pummeler ( 1 to both fire rate and handling, -1 to both accuracy and damage)
Variants can be obtained through supply drops or, in some cases, completing challenges with the MORS.
Here’s a video showing off some gameplay using a gold camo’d MORS sniper: