The Lynx is a sniper rifle that was originally featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts but has now returned in Advanced Warfare. It deals a heavy amount of damage and has the best range out of all snipers in the game. Unlike the MORS this weapon is semi-automatic, meaning shots can be fired in quick succession after one another without having to re-chamber a bullet.
Damage Output: 70 (45 if using a suppressor)
Clip Size: 8 rounds (12 with extended mags equipped)
- ACOG Scope
- Variable Zoom Scope
- Ballistic CPU
- Parabolic Microphone
- Extended Mags
We prefer to use this sniper with the standard equipped scope and extended mags. Many players like using the Thermal attachment, too, though.
- Kingpin (built-in parabolic microphone attachment, -1 to both damage and accuracy)
- Tack-Driver ( 3 accuracy, -1 to damage, handling, and fire rate)
- Combatant ( 2 handling, -2 accuracy)
- Quarterback ( 2 accuracy, -1 to both handling and fire rate)
- Flared ( 1 handling, -1 ammo)
- Slung ( 1 mobility, -1 fire rate)
- Improved Action ( 1 fire rate, -1 handling)
- 13 Twist ( 1 accuracy, -1 fire rate)
- Variable (built-in variable zoom scope, -2 accuracy)
- Snake Oil ( 2 handling, 1 mobility, -1 fire rate)
Most variants are obtained through supply drops but one or two may be acquired by completing weapon challenges with the Lynx.