The XMG is a dual-wielded, hip-fire only weapon found in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It is listed under the heavy weapon category in the game. It is capable of dealing a moderate amount of damage, has low mobility, and is fairly inaccurate in its standard firing mode.
XMG Weapon Stats
All weapons in Advanced Warfare are slightly different in statistics. Below are the finer details of the XMG heavy weapon.
Damage Output: 17-20
Clip Size: 150 rounds x2 (225 rounds x2 with extended mags)
- Parabolic Microphone
- Laser Sight
- Rapid Fire
- Extended Mags
Because of the design of the weapon it is very limited in what attachments it can use. Our favorites for the XMG are the laser sight to improve hip-fire accuracy and the extended mags for extra bullets to spare.
Available XMG Variants:
- Bacon & Eggs ( 3 damage, -3 accuracy)
- Bread & Butter ( 3 fire rate, -1 damage)
- Smoke & Mirrors ( 1 to both fire rate and range, -2 damage)
- Beer & Pretzels ( 2 range, -18 rounds per mag, -1 reserve mags)
- Death & Taxes (built-in laser sight, 1 fire rate, -2 range)
- Venus & Mars ( 1 damage, -1 range)
- Yin & Yang ( 1 fire rate, -1 handling)
- Meat and Potatoes ( 1 damage, -1 accuracy)
- Black & White ( 1 fire rate, -1 damage)
- Chicken and Waffles ( 2 fire rate, -1 to both accuracy and handling)
Nearly every variant is obtained through Supply Drop loot. One variant is earned by completing a weapon challenge with the XMG, though.