The Pytaek is one of two guns in the Advanced Warfare heavy weapons category that resembles an LMG (light machine gun). This gun, in our opinion, looks and fires a lot like the LSAT found in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. It deals a decent amount of damage, has low recoil, and a huge ammo reserve to fire off.
Pytaek Weapon Stats
As mentioned above, the Pytaek does a moderate amount of damage and has a massive clip. But below are the other important details to know about this gun.
Damage Output: 20-35
Clip Size: 100 rounds (150 with extended mags equipped)
- Red Dot Sight
- Hybrid Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- Parabolic Microphone
- Quickdraw Grip
- Laser Sight
- Advanced Rifling
- Rapid Fire
- Extended Mags
Our favorite attachments to use the Pytaek are the Red Dot Sight (for better visuals on enemies than the obstructive regular sight on the gun) and the Quickdraw Grip for faster ADS in tight spots.
- Loophole ( 50 rounds mag, 1 accuracy, -3 handling)
- Exploit ( 3 range, -1 accuracy, -25 rounds mag)
- Expanse ( 2 range, -2 fire rate)
- Methodic ( 2 accuracy, -1 to both damage and range)
- Savvy (built-in ACOG scope, 1 handling, -1 accuracy)
- Adept ( 1 handling, -1 fire rate)
- LR ( 1 fire rate, -1 damage)
- Magnified ( 1 range, -1 handling)
- Eradicator ( 1 damage, -1 range)
- Hasty ( 1 fire rate, 25 rounds mag, -2 accuracy)
Pretty much all variants are obtained through loot found in Supply Drops. The Hasty variant, however, is obtained by getting 300 kills (completing the Marksman challenge) with the Pytaek.
Most variants are acquired through supply drops but one or two may be obtainable by completing a weapon challenge with the Pytaek.