The Ameli is one of the 5 different heavy weapons found in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Unlike the other weapons in this category the Ameli looks and feels a bit old-school for the futuristic setting and tech seen in the game. But it’s still a decent gun if used correctly.
During long range encounters this weapon can still prove useful so long as you burst fire it rather than spray bullets everywhere with full-auto fire. The Ameli shoots bullets off at a relatively fast rate so just a few short bursts can go a long way with this gun.
Ameli Weapon Stats
Want a real advantage in-game? Know the fine details of weapons before taking them into multiplayer. Below we’ve listed the primary stats of the Ameli in Advanced Warfare.
Damage Output: 20-40
Clip Size: 100 rounds (150 with extended mags equipped)
- Red Dot Sight
- Hybrid Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- Parabolic Microphone
- Quickdraw Grip
- Laser Sight
- Advanced Rifling
- Rapid Fire
- Extended Mags
We really like using the Foregrip and Advanced Rifling attachments with this gun. That way your bullet spread is a little tighter and you slightly increase the overall effective range of the Ameli all in one shot making it a very deadly weapon.
Available Ameli Variants:
- Whale Horn ( 2 handling, 50 rounds mag, -2 damage, -1 accuracy)
- Chicanery (built-in advanced rifling attachment, 2 fire rate, -50 rounds mag)
- Spacer ( 1 to both fire rate and range, -1 to both handling and accuracy)
- Subverter ( 2 damage, -50 rounds mag)
- Crafty (built-in foregrip attachment, 1 handling, -1 damage)
- Magnified ( 1 range, -1 handling)
- Accelerated ( 1 fire rate, -1 accuracy)
- Swift ( 1 handling, -1 accuracy)
- Heavy ( 1 damage, -1 handling)
- Redshirt ( 2 fire rate, -1 to both accuracy and damage)
You can get variants of the Ameli through Supply Drops or by completing a weapon challenge. To unlock the Redshirt variant you simply need to get 300 kills (complete the Marksman challenge).