The Atlas 45 is a unique and brand-new pistol that is seen only in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. This weapon is featured multiple times throughout the campaign of the game, primarily being used by members of the Atlas Corporation. In multiplayer this gun features moderate damage, a decent clip size, and a semi-auto firing mode.
Atlas 45 Weapon Stats
Words only go so far to explain a gun, let’s talk details. Below we’ve listed the important stats for the Atlas pistol for you to scan over.
Damage Output: 25-52
Clip Size: 10 rounds (15 if using extended mags attachment)
- Red Dot Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- Parabolic Microphone
- Laser Sight
- Tactical Knife
- Extended Mags
If you decide to use any attachments on the Atlas handgun we recommend trying the Laser Sight for easy hipfire kills or Extended Mags to keep you going with more bullets in the mag.
Available Atlas 45 Variants:
- Oath Breaker (built-in target enhancer, 2 handling, -1 to both fire rate and accuracy)
- Huckleberry ( 3 handling, -2 accuracy, -1 damage)
- Flogger (built-in red dot sight, 1 fire rate, -1 range)
- Cudgel (built-in laser sight, 1 handling, -1 fire rate)
- Woo (akimbo only, 1 fire rate, -1 accuracy, cannot equip sights)
- Ranger ( 1 range, -1 damage)
- A1 ( 1 handling, -1 fire rate)
- A2 ( 1 handling, -1 range)
- A3 ( 1 handling, -1 damage)
- A3M2 (-1 to both accuracy and damage, 2 handling)
Every variant for this pistol with the exception of the A3M2 and AE are obtained through Supply Drops. In order to unlock the A3M2 the player must get 300 kills with the pistol. The AE variant is one that was given to players that purchased either the Atlas Limited Edition or the Pro Edition of Advanced Warfare as a bonus. The AE simply has an Atlas skin, not any stat bonuses.