The SAC3 is one of the most interesting submachine guns found in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Unlike other guns in its class this weapon is Akimbo (dual-wielded) by default. So, instead of running around with one gun that you can ADS (aim down sights) with you actually have two SAC3s. This weapon deals a medium amount of damage, surprisingly.
Although you’ll be dual-wielding the SAC3s you can fire each one independently. This gun is most definitely best suited for very close quarters combat. At medium to long range the damage falls off steeply. The good news is that there’s very little recoil with this weapon and it fires in a fully-automatic manner. It’s also important to note that you have extremely high mobility with the SAC3 equipped meaning you can move around rather quickly.
Damage Output: 17-22
Clip Size: 32 rounds x2 (48 rounds x2 when using extended mags)
- Laser Sight
- Advanced Rifling
- Extended Mags
- Rapid Fire
- Parabolic Microphone
Because you’ll be relying heavily on hip-fire with the SAC3 it is highly recommend that you equip the Laser Sight attachment for enhanced precision at close range. We also suggest trying out extended mags to keep you firing even longer. If you’d prefer to use this like a stealthy flanking class you can swap out the mags for a suppressor instead.
- Pain & Suffering (+3 accuracy, -2 damage, -1 range)
- Blood & Glory (+1 fire rate, +2 mobility, -1 accuracy, -2 handling)
- Fire & Brimstone (+2 damage, -2 fire rate)
- Crime and Punishment (+1 to both handling and accuracy, -1 to both fire rate and mag capacity)
- Misery & Company (+1 to both fire rate and mobility, -1 handling, -4 rounds from each mag)
- Sporter (+1 range, -1 handling)
- S (+1 accuracy, -1 mag capacity)
- JK (+1 damage, -1 range)
- Rapid (+1 fire rate, -1 mobility)
- Thunder & Lightning (+2 range, -1 to both accuracy and damage)
Variants are obtained from supply drops or by completing weapon challenges, primarily getting 300 kills with the weapon.
Here’s a video showing off some SAC3 gameplay so you can get an idea of how the weapon works: