Dubbed the “sniper pistol” by many players, the RW1 is definitely one of the most unique and powerful pistols available for use in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. With a huge damage rating, fair accuracy, and an intimidating appearance, the RW1 is an incredibly interesting gun to say the least. It’s a great sidearm for players that have great aim.
RW1 Weapon Stats
Just how much of an impact does the slug from a RW1 make? Well, that’s information that can only be learned by examining the finer details of the weapon. Below you’ll find the stats of this gun including damage output and more.
Clip Size: 1 round
- Red Dot Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- RW1 Scope
- Tactical Knife
- Advanced Rifling
For a truly effective sniper-like pistol we highly recommend trying out the ACOG Scope and Advanced Rifling attachments on the RW1 if you choose to use any at all on your secondary.
Available RW1 Variants:
- Rail Driver (+3 damage, -3 accuracy)
- Holiday (built-in ACOG scope, +2 range, -1 accuracy)
- Guardian (built-in scope, +1 accuracy, -1 handling)
- Radiance (built-in target enhancer, +1 handling, -1 damage)
- Xeno (+2 damage, -1 to both handling and range)
- Tempest (+1 damage, -1 accuracy)
- Typhoon (+1 accuracy, -1 handling)
- Spectrum (+1 range, -1 fire rate)
- Prototype (+1 damage, -1 range)
- Spitfire (+1 to both handling and range, -2 accuracy)
Every single variant of the RW1, excluding the Spitfire, is obtained through Supply Drops. In order to unlock the Spitfire variant players simply need to get a total of 300 kills using this pistol.