Sledgehammer Games announced that they added brand new gear to the Advanced Supply Drops found in the Xbox versions of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The gear is all new outfits for your character including some very cool and odd designs.
Here’s a look at the new gear pieces you’ll be able to loot from Advanced Supply Drops when you get them:
These are all cosmetic-only items.
Here are the new outfit sets you can get:
- Carnavale – A very interesting steampunk / assassin set that includes a bird beak mask. This set has a legendary rating.
- Trapper – A huntsman style outfit.
- Fireproof – Set that, as the name implies, includes pieces that are made of fireproof materials. Obviously just for show. You won’t be surviving any fiery deaths with this equipped.
- Paratrooper – One of the more basic gear sets of these new pieces, a standard military paratrooper outfit.
- Aces – A card player’s dream set outfitted with diamonds, clubs, hearts, and spades.
- Jackpot – A gambling man’s outfit, decked out in casino-style attire.
- Disco – A glimmer-packed set paired with rustic gold tops and pants.
- XRay – A full ice blue set. Adorn this gear to take on the persona of Mr. Freeze.
NOTE: These new gear pieces are currently only available on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One platforms. They should be making their way to the PC, Playstation 3, and PS4 soon after, though. And, remember, these loot items are only obtainable from Advanced Supply Drops, not regular ones.