The Bulldog is a shotgun that was first popularized by Call of Duty: Ghosts. It returns in Advanced Warfare with almost identical stats. It’s not the fastest firing shotgun in the game (that title belongs to the S-12) but it’s rate of fire is still decent. The Bulldog does, however, have the highest damage output in its class.
Damage Output: 50-60
Clip Size: 6 rounds (9 with extended mags equipped)
- Red Dot Sight
- Target Enhancer
- Laser Sight
- Quickdraw Grip
- Advanced Rifling
- Parabolic Microphone
- Extended Mags
As mentioned above, the Extended Mags attachment is by far one of the best for this weapon. The Laser Sight works well, too, though especially if you don’t ADS with your shotgun much for kills.
- Mancy (built-in target enhancer, +1 accuracy)
- Face Hammer (+2 accuracy, +1 damage, -1 handling, can’t equip scopes)
- Carnage (+2 accuracy, -1 to both damage and fire rate)
- Diplomacy (built-in foregrip attachment, +1 accuracy, -1 damage)
- Berzerker (+1 to both damage and handling, -2 mag capacity, -1 reserve mags)
- Grip Taped (+1 handing, -1 mobility)
- Rifled (+1 range, -1 fire range)
- Quick Barrel (+1 handling, -1 damage)
- Breacher (+1 damage, -1 range)
- Man-o-War (+2 handling, -2 damage)
Most variants for the Bulldog are acquired through supply drops but the Man-O-War is obtained by completing the Marksman challenge for the weapon which requires getting 300 kills with the Bulldog.
Here’s a video that reveals a great gameplay using the Bulldog shotgun: