Want to look absolutely terrifying on-screen in Advanced Warfare? Then you might want to try out the Atlas 20mm sniper rifle. This thing is absolutely monstrous but is equally powerful. It has the highest damage in its class but this is the only sniper that REQUIRES you to be ADS (aiming down sights) to fire it.
Atlas 20mm Stats
Damage Output: 100 (no, that’s not a type-o)
Clip Size: 4 rounds (6 with extended mags equipped)
- Ballistic CPU
- Parabolic Microphone
- Extended Mags
- Variable Zoom Scope (Exo Survival Only)
If you’re running this sniper we highly recommend using the Ballistic CPU and extended mag attachments. This helps steady your aim and keep you firing for a bit longer without a reload.
Available Atlas 20mm Variants:
- Virtuosity (+3 handling, -3 damage)
- Snapper (+2 fire rate, +1 round to clip, -3 accuracy)
- Presto (+2 fire rate, -1 round from clip, -1 reserve mag)
- Carnage (+1 to both damage and accuracy, -1 round in clip)
- Hypersonic (+2 fire rate, -2 handling)
- Interrupt (+1 accuracy, -1 handling)
- Skilled (+1 handling, -1 accuracy)
- 13 Twist (+1 accuracy, -1 fire rate)
- Improved Action (+1 mag capacity, -1 handling)
- Talent (+1 to both mobility and handing, -1 to both accuracy and fire rate)
Nearly all variants are acquired via supply drops but one or two are obtained by completing weapon challenges using the 20mm sniper.
Ali-A, a popular CoD personality and talented Call of Duty player, made a video showing off some Atlas 20mm sniping gameplay: