The AK12 is another full-auto assault rifle found in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. This gun was also seen in the previous title, CoD: Ghosts, and was a player favorite in that game. It dishes out high damage for an AR, has low recoil, and a medium rate of fire. One of the major drawbacks of this weapon is its rather slow reloading speed.
Having a hard time figuring out what class setup is best for you? With the Advanced Warfare Dominator Guide you get access to loadouts used by pro players, tips & tricks to help you raise your K/D, and more. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW.
AK12 Weapon Stats
Damage Output: 25-33 (usually 3-5 shots per kill)
Clip Size: 30 rounds (upgrades to 45 with extended mags equipped)
- Red Dot Sight
- Hybrid Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- Laser Sight
- Extended Mags
- Dual Magazine
- Parabolic Microphone
- Quickdraw Grip
- Grenade Launcher
In order to make sure you don’t burn through ammo quickly and face that god awful reload time it’s best to equip something like extended mags to the AK12. Quickdraw is another great one for snapping up to ADS as quickly as possible.
- Finger Trap (+3 handling, can’t use attachments, iron sights)
- R.I.P. (+2 accuracy, +1 damage, -2 mag capacity, -1 mobility)
- Lance (+2 range, -1 handling, only optical attachments allowed)
- Feeder (+1 mag capacity, +1 reserve mags, -2 handling)
- Bleeder (+2 damage, -2 fire rate)
- Grenadier (grenade launcher installed, +1 handling)
- Competition (+1 handling, -1 mag capacity)
- Fluted (+1 mobility, -1 accuracy)
- Hair Trigger (+1 fire rate, -1 accuracy)
- Wrecker (+2 handling, -2 accuracy, iron sights)
- G (Special variant obtained only via Advanced Arsenal pre-order or by purchasing Season Pass)
Variants are obtained via supply drops.
Here’s a review video of the AK12 from rising YouTube personality, LazyRaptor: